A single convenient source for all metal powders: Pure, Alloyed or Intermetallic.
Fusion Alloys provides a unique metallurgical service. With complete in-plant production facilities, backed by more than five decades of experience, Fusion Alloys covers the full spectrum of metal powder technology.
- Powder coating diamonds (pelletizing): natural and synthetic.
- Elemental metal powders, both pure and technical grades.
- Pre-Mixed, Pre-Blended or Pre-Alloyed powders in any particular size and distribution.
- Intermetallic compound powders such as carbides, nitrides, oxides and borides.
- Powders crushed, milled and classified to precise particle size.
- Special purpose alloy powders for such applications as diamond tool setting, Hard-Facing, protective coatings, and Flame or plasma spraying.
- New powder development: Powder test and evaluation.
- Pilot production of parts by powder metallurgy.
Whatever your metal powder requirements, Fusion Alloys’ know-how and experience are as close as your telephone. A single call will bring detailed information about availability and cost … plus technical assistance in specifying the metal powder which will best meet your needs.
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.